Friday, 8 April 2011

Happy Trios! I love this shot ~ FUJIFILM FinePix X100-135 (F2 wide opened at ISO1600)

I wanted to capture 3 of them together, I asked them to gather around after their chess game for me to take a pic. In my mind, I wanted to capture a beautiful memorable moment, therefore I switch back to BW. And there you are, a picture I believe they will appreciate and keep looking at now and even more in future when they all are grown up! And BW just suitable for freezing memory across generations! Well, that is what I believe.

Enjoy and please feel free to comment.

Same as the other pictures, this is also OOC jpeg. Resized in LR.

------------------------------
Camera Maker: FUJIFILM
Camera Model: FinePix X100
Image Date: 2011-03-14 19:47:38 (no TZ)
Focal Length: 23.0mm
Aperture: f/2.0
Exposure Time: 0.017 s (1/60)
ISO equiv: 1600
Exposure Bias: none
Metering Mode: Spot
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual
White Balance: Auto
Flash Fired: No (enforced)

No comments:

Post a Comment